- 2-in-1: If you need to charge more than one device at the same time, connect a notebook to the USB-C port for a 45W charge, and connect your tablet or phone to the USB-A port to charge at up to 18W.
- High-Speed Charging: Give a 2020 MacBook Pro 13″ or other notebook a 65W high-speed charge when you connect to the USB-C Port.
- Powerful Yet Portable: Power up a laptop or 2 devices at the same time with a charger that’s roughly the size of an AirPods Pro case.
- Powered by GaN II Technology: With a 100% increase in operating frequency, an innovative stacked design, and an upgraded circuit board structure, GaN II technology makes our latest charger smaller without sacrificing a drop of power.
Note: Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. Please check compatibility before purchasing.
- For iPhone charging, connect to the PD port using a USB-C to Lightning cable (cable sold separately).
- Will charge Nintendo Switch but does not support "Charge-and-Play" in TV mode.
- When using both ports at the same time, the USB-C port has a max output of 45W, while the USB-A port has a max output of 18W.
- Supports Super Fast Charging for S22 Ultra but does not support 45W Super Fast Charging 2.0.