12-Months OR 18-Months Warranty for Quality-Related Issues
Requests within country of purchase
We will take care of all quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT.
For purchases made through other retailers:
Other retailers after-sales support policies will vary. Please contact the retailer directly for specific guidance on their warranty process.
Unauthorized reselling of Anker products is strictly prohibited.
1. What isn’t covered by the warranty?
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
- Improperly operated devices
- Lost or stolen products
- Purchases made over 18 months ago for Anker brand products
- Purchases made over 12 months ago for Anker sub-brand products (Eufy, Soundcore, Nebula, Zolo, Roav)
- Non quality-related issues
- Free products
2. When does the warranty begin?
It begins the day you place your order.
3. How do I claim the warranty?
Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to the specific FAQs for your product and attempt all troubleshooting suggestions.
If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please submit a Return or Exchange request on the product’s support page, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. What is a valid proof of purchase?
- Our official online store order number or e-receipt
- A dated sales receipt from an authorized Anker Reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
5. What if I don’t have any proof of purchase?
- If you made your purchase through an authorized Anker Reseller, you may contact the Reseller to see if they can provide a copy of your receipt.
6. Will the warranty be renewed if my product is replaced?
The warranty continues from the date of your original purchase. It won’t be renewed after a replacement has been provided.
7. Who are authorized Anker Retailers and Resellers?
Our Authorized Resellers:
8. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com