USB-C Portable Charger with Power Delivery, Type-C Port With Fast-Charge Input and 30W Output for MacBooks with Type-C
- - The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by America's leading USB charging brand.
- - Huge Charging Power: High-speed charging for phones, tablets and USB-C notebooks. Boasts 1 USB-C (30W) and 2 USB ports (5V/3A each).
- - Colossal Capacity: 26800mAh of power charges most phones over 7 times, tablets at least 2 times or notebooks at least once.
- - High-Speed Charge: Anker's proprietary PowerIQ technology ensures that phones and tablets also receive the fastest possible charge. Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge.
- - What You Get: PowerCore+ 26800 PD Portable Charger, Micro USB cable, USB-C to USB-C cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, Welcome Guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.(Wall charger sold separately.)
- Incompatible with HTC 10, HP Spectre and Dell XPS laptops, as well as Lenovo ThinkPad 470s, ThinkPad X1, and Huawei MateBook.
- Does not support high-speed charging for MacBook Pro, Samsung W700, Lumia 950, or Motorola Z Force Droid Edition.
- Press the LED Power Wheel before connecting your device to activate USB-C output
- Nintendo Switch will not charge when connected via HDMI
- Some USB-C laptops which require an input over 30W may not be compatible.
- Tested compatible with USB-C MacBooks.
- Not compatible with devices with an input below 50mA (e.g. some Bluetooth headsets and GPS devices).